Catch up again! Running so hard to catch up with myself really doesn't work!
I am obviously back from the states, since July 9th.. Mr Racoon above on neighbors fence, he had been scratching on the roof!!
And below photographs are from Floral Park, I love this area, not too far from my aunt's, it's got a small town feeling, like everyone would know each others faces.. and feels like a good community..
Now, flight back was okay, but hardly any sleep, man to my right was more in my seat than he should have been and his constant moving around drove me crazy!
I got collected okay at the airport, had got through security and baggage reclaim fairly quickly.. although not as quick as JFK on my way in.. that was impressive, one scan of the eyes and through! That was it! Well, for a returning resident of course!
I had a few days in Bushey before heading back up north!
But first.. before we do, younger sons family day at work was great fun.. I'd never been before!
And here I am, holding a small tarantula and a large cockroach!
May not look like a small tarantula to you, but I was holding a much larger one before this one, the latter had had its venom removed, but not the larger first one!
We had been inside and a company who do talks, shows, with animals from all over world, gave a half hour talk.. I can't remember all the animals now, snakes, meerkat, a cute flying animal, looked like a chipmunk! Lizards, a stoat weasel type of animal.. and finally a large tarantula with venom! No one raised their arm but me, I just thought, why not! I'm afraid of spiders, I don't like them though either! And he didn't stay on my hands for long, it was a hot day..
My granddaughter who had been on the front row with her auntie raised her arm for absolutely everything else, and was standing up front holding them all!
Except the tarantula!
Okay! So, coach back home from Golders Green, nice easy ride.. all good! Driver also had another job which is more to do with health and digestion.. So we got talking about that, and I think the chronic gastritis I was diagnosed with, was probably more a case of antibiotics over dose than problems caused by food..
Because over the last year I have begun eating fruit again, salads and other raw foods.. for two years I had avoided them, as much as possible, as I had been told not to eat anything uncooked, and no high fat foods etc etc.. As these things would make my stomach worse.. So maybe, just maybe, I've cleared that up myself?
Also, I had to prep for yet another colonoscopy, to check on the colorectal surgery I had last November...
Heads-up here! Warning! I was told I wouldn't have the medication that would keep me awake, not really with it.. because they were only going half way around, as far as my scar tissue only.. It hurt, it really, really, really hurt! There was gas and air, but it did nothing and hurt to much for me to focus on even trying to use it!!
The evening before, and in the morning of the procedure, as I drinking the pre colonoscopy drink, makes me feel sick thinking of it now.. I declared to the universe I would not ever be doing this again, never, noway, no how, not ever again!
Well, apparently I am, because I am now classed as high risk for its return. I do not get the two yearly poop test kit, but in three years a full colonoscopy, again, and that damn drink.. and yes, next time the anesthetic!
I have to forget the three years, and not think about it. Ha!
Mm what else! Oh that rash I got in May, my last day.. when the doctor ordered me in immediately and told me I had raised red blood cells soy body was fighting something.. who knows what!
Well, I have had it again, Saturday morning, there it was! I was not going to urgency, so Monday onto the NHS app, they told me to go to the pharmacy (*_&*) I knew it was a waste of time, but of course went, for him to say of course, nothing he could do for a symmetrical rash! Especially when the doctor told me to let him know immediately if it came back!
Still waiting for the doctor to contact me, rash now gone, as of today!
M.
Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.
Franklin P. Jones - 1774-1848 - Engineer - Publisher







No comments:
Post a Comment