Wednesday, September 02, 2026


Stressful or what!!

Unsure about pre booking an Uber, that worked out great, thankfully.. then the awful line for checked luggage!?! What in hell is that all about, I haven't checked a bag since.. oh! June lol But that was scan the passport, tick the boxes, wrap the label drop the bag handle and go, two minutes.. well maybe five, but very easy.

There were no conveyor belts working in the Ryanair section, so only three desks open and three people moving cases manually...

But not mine!?! Apparently mine was extra size bag? Not!! Had to line up further along and drop there, where the poor customer service man was in a right pickle! He ran the bags through the x-ray machine.. and two came back and he had to get them opened and test them for drugs!

Two too many, it caused a helluva hold up! Thankfully mine cleared immediately, I'm glad, I didn't want him pawing through my clothes! And unmentionables! Lol

Going through security, scanned my boarding code, then faced with two arrows, everyone ahead of me taking the left line, I took the right, only to have to stop while a guy was making people use both lanes further down.. I said he'd scuppered my plans by doing so, he said he didn't know why people were only using one lane! Ha! 

Then I was into departures, got a coffee, looked for a book, couldn't see one I wanted.. bought some random pjs, quick toilet break, back to books.. then I sat down and nearly freaked out.. my gate was boarding already!! And the furthest away! Practically knocked people out of my way!! Heck! I never do that!!

Then, in the line just before passport check woman behind said to her child about this TUI flight!! I had a mild case of panic at that point! Lol 

Now about to take off!

Bring me my coffee now please! And preferably a valium! Coffee and my cake almost an hour before everyone else's as I had pre ordered... What a brilliant idea I always take advantage of, not sure why others don't.. 

So, just coffee and a strange waffle thing! I only ate one.. was a lot more filling than I anticipated!

Flight has gone quickly and gently... Mid twenties rising to low thirties expected today... I am already in shorts on the plane..

M.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment