Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Well its the 3rd already amigos! Weather is beautiful one of the best Christmases and New Years holidays for a couple of years!  We only had one hour of rain on Boxing day evening, and if I hadn't been told it was drizzling a tad on fb, gone up stairs to look, I would be non the wiser of the event at all!

Its cold, especially first thing in the morning, down outside the bar!  Looking like crazy idiots sitting there in the cold, its colder at that time of day than in the UK!!  But sunshine, and no showers or gale force winds eh!

Our skylight has a small sliver of a crack, so will need to get that sorted soon as possible, going tomorrow to hopefully find something to cover it up!  Shame having just, at last got it right, that it must now be covered again, but I don't want anyone slicing off a finger or three on that!

My cousin sent a couple of cards early on December to me here in Spain, and they've not shown up yet!!  and I am still amazed, did I tell you?  Barry post arriving in two days from here.... wonders will never cease!

Been busy this week already, cancelled the phone/internet line, they say its going to take 15 days, but I am not going to be sure until that date, sure that they won't either cut if off sooner, or leave it still active after!

Pippa's trip is also all paid now, final questions answered and unbeknown's to her plans ready for her two day trip up country, through France and on to Wales!  Oh if only she knew???

As I write the neighbours dog has started to bark, signalling to Pip that she must join in and rush up stairs and up onto the terrace to bark at some poor passer-by, or alternately it is someone who enjoys standing right at our back wall and looking down thereby antagonising the dogs until I come up to see what's what! What makes it worse is as soon as Pippa is up there, next doors dog stops barking, job done! she is just the alarm and Pip carries on, needlessly sometimes! people have past, danger is gone and quiet is destroyed!

Haven't slept well the last two nights, last night I was absolutely shattered, but a busy mind, turning acorns into massive oaks kept me turning this way and that!  The night before it was 'just' pain, spasms or cramps too close to my spine and nowhere was painless to try to sleep on, normally I can go to sleep on one side or the other, turning all through the night each time its too sore to stay in any one place for long, but not that night, no where!  That's why I was so tired last night! Oh how I wish my water bed hadn't sprung a leak!


In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and
learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on
earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except
yourself.

~Jiddu Krishnamurti

Bloominghumans 

TTFN
Marian


House for Sale!





 

No comments: