Wednesday, June 06, 2012



Mmmmm, an 'old' photo of my Mom and I on my first birthday, posted it before, I know... but there you are!  Us on Alexandra Avenue, off Wiltshire Boulevard LA where we lived, check out the old car on the right there... heck it really was while ago wasn't it!  And you won't be surprised to hear I still have that blue top of my Mom's!!!  Quality in those days, its still as good as new!

In the last couple of days I have got another book published for Peter Maddocks, and also made a few book trailers; a friend suggested them to Peter, and I got right on it!  They have come out okay, check out on my PublishedByMe.blogspot.com web site>>>> over there!

The weather has been good alternate days!  The 'other' day hasn't been bad, just not as good!

Feel like I am clutching at words here, unusual for me... so many words but they're stuck in my head somewhere, so rather than rambling indecisively I will love you and leave you amigos....

TTFN
Marian

No comments: