Wednesday, August 01, 2012


Pippa down at The Quays last week, looking all cute and angelic!  Only we know the truth you little diva!  Next doors dog, just tried to get into our back patio just now, there is a gate between it, and the garden, which now the poor thing cannot get through!!

But he was crying and scratching, so I had to give in and take him to his mommy waiting on the other side of the wall!  He is so cute, getting bigger every day, soon, he will be too big to get through the hedge???  We think?


These pipes are across the beach, where we nearly got trapped!  You see the moon up there too?  Its going to be a full moon soon, that's good, just checked the moon calender thingy, the Moon was being full as I wrote this, so now its a full moon?!  I thought there was just a sliver missing, and on another site it does say the moon will be completely full in 8hours and 34 minutes, from now. 20.01!! So thats 04.34 then... I'll set the alarm!! So it is tomorrow which I thought, and now I am rambling away to myself tiredly... And then at the end of the month a blue moon, when we get a second full moon in a calender month!!

Better go....
Too much for my brain this late in the day, another book been finished, woke up with an idea in my head for another of my own! Think I am going to get a cheap Dictaphone for these middle of the night ideas I keep getting!  Did have one somewhere....

TTFN amigos...
Marian






2 comments:

Carol O. said...

Nice beach! Nice Pippa, too!

Ultreya said...

Carol... Awww. my baby dog eh! Can't believe she is 7 already!
love mxx