Monday, September 17, 2018

This morning sat here eating my breakfast, looking out onto the terrace I saw one male pheasant, lots of squirrels, rabbits and a pair of muntjacs!


Nice to see at the beginning of a day in this beautiful countryside location. Unlike the unreal view of a bright red double decker bus that managed its way up this narrow lane on Saturday!! How it turned round is still a miracle to me! Such a bizarre sight I couldn't believe my eyes!!

I am still also worrying about the wasps in the attic! I can hear them buzzing through the night, (drilling their way through the wood of the hatch right over my head..) They may not actually be drilling!! And memories of the horrendous seven stings in one hit I received about five years ago plays on my mind in my dreams...

No comments: