Monday, August 10, 2020

Practice Practice Practice

That's what 'they' say, so Blogging again immediately afterward last one..

Sun came out and dried up all the rain.. lols you are now thinking incy wincy spider climbed the pipe again!

Maybe she did!

Maybe she didn't!

Either way the storm is still here, Thor still rolling his balls down the great bowling alley in the skies above.. wind moving anything not tied down around all over the place.. humidity has now joined the party and it sounds amazing!

Not going in, I'm enjoying the wild weather.. it's fine...

The thunder is an almost constant sound.. very eerie...

Expecting something cataclismic!

And the short video I took earlier.. funny!

The sun comes out, the thunder rolls from mountain to mountain..

I love a storm.. absolutely love a good storm! I'm sure my heart's beating faster ...  Lols

Lols okay, rambling now for no good reason!

Yesterday! Had Sunday lunch in town with a good friend.. the full Brit Sunday lunch, and very good it was too! I went to the Sunday market early, for a wander about, not to buy, just for a good look and coffee.. a good day.

Today was renew my passport day.. it runs out, as of now! 

And now awaiting a something or other! It's definitely coming back with avengeance!


TTFN

Marian



No comments: