Friday, May 21, 2021

While I was away several changes happened in town, bars are open later being the main thing!

But also this amazing mural on the wall by the wasteland near the electrical store down the road from here.. beautiful and stunning!

From a distance looks so real.. of course!

We also have several new stores opened, which in present circumstances is a great thing indeed.

I've been busy since getting home, house is all good, need to fix a few things but in time. I do need to get painting a couple of places suffering from humid problems over the winter.

Just enjoying settling back home, and loving every bit of it.

Especially being with people I love, too long away from home isn't good.

My car is fighting fit again, ITV ✓ new battery ✓ Lots of driving, three months away from driving had been awful too!

I've got my new drivers license, as afore mentioned, my new TIE card, what all residents from non EU countries need! 

Next is healthcare to sort out, next week.

I've eaten in chiringuitos, walked along the paseos in La Cala and Carihuela as the sun set.. been to a wonderful birthday party, meeting new friends, where I had to practice Spanish or not communicate at all!! 

I've let my Spanish lessons lax a bit so need to get back to those, right now maybe, after this blog..

I've had sunburn and peeled shoulders.. and yesterday first time ever some weird water blisters all over my arms? Which itched and popped easily!! 

Y al final

"The universe has a way of getting you to a certain place at the exact moment you are supposed to be there.."

M.





No comments: