Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Above the "Living the dream" moment of this morning! 

Watching to see which car will pop the tennis ball.. this highlight began way before I got to the bar, and bets were closed.. 

I also didn't want to play this 'game'!

Few spots of rain early but passed quickly away.. hoping my paintwork from yesterday was okay.. I haven't checked but I'm sure it is.. 

It's a Greek blue, beautiful color just a few shades different to the one up on the terrace already.

Painted the living room wall also, but the strange brown color bled through almost immediately, so I did what I did a few years also when we had this. I bought a can of silver metallic spray paint and covered it all up today.. no bleed through yet, will leave it, if I can! until Friday and paint over with white again.. fingers crossed it works.. again!


I've made a lasagne to feed me for about four meals.. maybe five? And a lovely chocolaté orange pudding! 

Last night I woke up before 3am.. and didn't get back to sleep until about 6:30am.. just enough time for my alarm to wake me!

But a beautiful dream.. walking through a multi colored forest.. puddles at my feet, shimmery and shining.. reflecting the amazing trees and colors around me.. then led to a table to celebrate my birthday!! Rockets and Lazer display.. the whole biz! Very strange, but nice to sleep and have this dream.. trees normally signify obstacles for the day ahead.. but I walked through easily and very happily, and the birthday? Celebrating!? Who knows... Was only me at the table and I knew it wasn't quite my birthday, but seemed happy enough!

Haven't managed a nap yet today, tried.. but been busy cooking and chatting on the phone, my eyes are very heavy.. maybe just a few minutes.. now.. need to make a list of the things that kept me awake in the night, parking my car when I'm away! Travel to the airport! Strange stupid things that I've done dozens.. and dozens of times... Time to practice mindfulness again me thinks! Or just not give a damn!

M.

No comments: