Sunday, June 20, 2021

Jack Savoretti The way you said goodbye..

I have to share this link.. 

There is just something.. so damn beautiful about this song.. his voice this song..

Mmm okay..

Good day, down the coast on back of a scooter.. gone down a few grades from Honda Gold wing to a scooter.. but it was just as much fun, maybe a little scarier though.. which on part more my fault, shorts and a denim jacket not as good protection as that which I wore on the bigger bike.

But lovely day, lunch in Los Boliches, Luna Bar.. ice-cream near the supermarket we used to buy our groceries from up near the N340.. also bought our dining table from there.. or near there?

Lovely weather.. great watching the world flying by and the smells of plants and foods.. 

Should I have taken a bike test years ago? I think maybe I should have..

Happy Father's Day to dad's around the world.. 

Just went downstairs to take a photograph of a photograph and as I pulled down the frame a candle holder fell and smashed.. 

Didn't know it was there which tells two stories.. 1) I haven't cleaned properly behind said frame and 2) why do I have crap and keep crap I don't need! 

Saw a jay on my way home.. I like them, but always feel they bring me something bad.. I guess that was it...

Edit: lols no it wasn't! Adding anything is pointless, so will just walk away and leave it there!

Also today coming back up after Mijas pueblo, beyond the village and driving through the mountain a deer was on the road.. 

Over the years seeing the signs for them, there he is, standing there looking at the scooter.. we stopped watched him, watching us.. lovely moment. And, he looked just like the signs of him!

Oh the photograph of me, my dad, my boys, outside the Whitehouse.. a photograph which didn't happen.. which my youngest son made happen for me, as I had no photographs of my dad and I together.


Three dad's there in this photograph.. now..

M.




No comments: