Saturday, August 28, 2021

So a couple of nights away in Aguadulce.. the paseo marĂ­timo is half empty of bars and stores.. closed signs everywhere.. sad sign of these times.. 

Even the beach only three deep... Always funny here, even after a these years seeing people lining up down near the sea until they reach the wall! 


Getting used to... I know this is a sad song.. just came on the radio while I sit in the sun.. and it is what it is.. as always.. 

Quick question.. What is this thing we call life? So many times I ask myself this question and the answer eludes me..

Maybe had a bit too much to drink last night, which I don't do that often struggled to find food, everything had to be reserved.. 

So tonight I'll be ordering in! 

Okay, back out into the sun.. 

Reading a book and drinking lots of juice!

M.


No comments: