Saturday, April 09, 2022


A small video, but too big to load without downloading to YouTube first..

I had never been to see the Harry Potter experience at Warner Brothers before.. and been there about ten years..

Was amazing, I honestly though, could have stayed another two hours.. at the least! 

And now more photographs! 








Not easy to choose just a few! 


Okay, now I need to get the Harry Potter books.. seems they are a bit different from the movies.. much more content.. and if my oldest granddaughter is reading them, makes sense it's about time I did also!

And by the by.. it is perfect weather here now.. absolutely wonderful.. feels good to feel the sun on my skin.. it leaves a wonderful smell on my skin.. the outdoors I guess it's called..

And reading a book today.. a quote.. 

We don't get to choose the memories we remember the most.. something like that, I think already my memory has changed it a little.. 

But still, worth remembering to make moments 'in the moment' maybe they are the ones we remember the most... 

M.


No comments: