Monday, May 16, 2022


Beautiful day today, really feels like summer is on its way..

Great walk along the boardwalk at La Cala this morning.. 

Out with friends this early evening for a glass of vino tinto and then home to sort out stuff and re-evaluate my life, feels like I am always having to re-evaluate my life.. 

I wish I could just throw out all the stuff I seem to carry; in my house, in my baggage in my head.. I'd be so light I'd float through my life without a care in the world.. 

I'm too heavy with everything.. maybe that's why I have the stones, they're a symptom of my body having to carry all the worries my mind has.. 

Sorry, I know that's not possible.. just feeling in a strange place, again, as I do.

Was going to watch a serious Netflix series but watching a comedy instead and this song came on.. not such a comedic song.. 

No comments: