Thursday, September 08, 2022

Had a good day yesterday in Southend ..


Two gorgeous little beavers all snuggled up head to toe..

In the sea life centre..


'What you can see is only half of what there is...' 


Few 'shorts' videos from sea life centre.. We went in there twice.. 

First above is in the butterfly enclosure..

And below, took a few photographs of the piranha fish, thought I'd take a short video as they don't really move.. just awaiting their prey... 

Weather wasn't too bad... Cloudy and a bit breezy at times, blue sky was there and some sunshine.. 

But just before leaving the centre it started raining... Heavy!! 

Still we were lucky.. Good journey down and back..

Last night after getting to bed was a thunderstorm.. lightening lit up the bedroom and I thought it was a flash of car lights... Till the boom!

Today, is a little more on the damp side and I feel like I want to wrap up in warm cosy comfies and drink warm chocolatey drinks... 

Trying to keep from online shopping, which is why I'm here.. 

I can feel my resolve fading and know when I click send here I'll be right over to the page burning a hole in my phone!

M.

The greatest thing is, at any moment, to be willing to give up who we are in order to become all that we can be.


Max De Pree - 1924-2017 - American Businessman-Writer

No comments: