Wednesday, June 14, 2023


Worked all weekend, to cover a colleague but still was a good weekend.. 

Beautiful weather beautiful evenings.. 

Extraordinary sunsets as always ..

Worked two last days and tomorrow, and tomorrow evening Robbie Williams concert in Fuengirola! Second time I've seen Robbie, first time in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.. twenty two years ago..

Sarah and I stayed in a hotel in Newport,  and we had fish and chips for dinner! 

I've got my dress and boots ready! Was going with comfort! But what the hell eh! Probably won't see him again! I mean, I think if I stick in 22 year pattern! I might be on a world tour or something then! 

I'm going through a long cycle of weird dreams I know that! Was so weird that when I woke up this morning wasn't sure that was dream and what was now, awake .. So presuming now this hasn't been one long day of dreaming, although we did have an especially difficult day at work, technology let us down, customers seemed to be.. well, on a different planet today! 

And not only did my tendonitis get worse after I mentioned I thought it better but definitely got a kidney stone causing issue last couple of days.. 

Neighbors are out on holiday and enjoying moving furniture about at all times of day and night I say in a high pitched well enunciated voice out loud as I write this piece! 

Now laughing like a crazy woman at myself! 

M.

In order to move others deeply we must deliberately allow ourselves to be carried away beyond the bounds of our normal sensibility.

Joseph Conrad - 1857-1924 - Author

No comments: