En route now to airport.. but a slow lazy en route..
We have left the apartment and Uber to M.'s next one..
Was a great ride, we filled up his whole trunk area! Looks like we're moving in for a year!
Funny how us humans can accumulate so much in so little time..
I have thrown away things I would normally carry, but my wonderful new case, which I do love, is a half and half which means I can't just fill and squish!
The driver asked where we were from, I said I lived in Nottingham; he knew already I had lived here because of talking about work and Alhaurin ..
And M. from Wales, lived in Londonderry, then very strangely he said, no, but where am I actually from? I said Los Angeles, and myom and dad both born in New York city, he said he knew it! From the way I talk, maybe my openness? Lol I certainly do not have a problem talking to strangers! Lol
But how completely strange! Then he said he has family in California and his mom was born in New York!
Above! Sunday lunch at Fiddlers Inn, at La Cala de Mijas.
Sunday evening with went to Marbella, the Clave club, we watched nine new comedians, and my friend rounded up the evening perfectly, he stared in the comedy club in Benalmadina our first weekend too.
Was a really great evening, they were amazing, their first onstage performances, so brave..
They had been on an in-depth weekend course, ending with their first performance! WoW!
Late night, back about midnight.. then hard to unwind..
Above, my trip up to see friends in Alhaurin on Monday, came with rain!
A short visit.. because of it..
But I am glad I got up there again to see everyone.
Yesterday just a wander round locally, popped in the shop a few times, like I still work there, they did ask if I'd stay for stocktaking on Sunday, I declined!
I am looking forward to sleeping again! For some reason, maybe Fen Shui, which I don't usually take any notice of, at all! But the room was difficult to rest in, nine different walls in such a small area.. maybe just bad orientation.
M.
It never gets easier, you just get better.
Unknown



No comments:
Post a Comment