Sunday, April 18, 2021

Bird on a Wire..



Mm been a long time, sometimes things get heavy in my mind.. 

Heard a good song earlier, Rag'n'Bone man and Pink.. Anywhere away from here.. excellent combination.. link here..

Been in this placement a week, one to go.. nine weeks away from home, seven too long. 

Very nice location, lovely customer, but again sleeping issues, I have to try to not focus on that, soon I'll be home and if I'm awake all night? Who cares eh.

Been catching up on some movies when I can, saw an old movie, Bird on the Wire.. Am I the last person to see this? I've heard of it, Goldie Hawn and Mel Gibson.. the theme song is so beautiful, by the Neville brothers.. Bird on a Wire.. link here..

Double for your money today with music suggestions..

I think the last song should be my end song.

TTFN

Marian




No comments: