Thursday, April 01, 2021

Four years

Trying to find words where there really are none, yet still the need to not be on these pages empty and without saying something.

I looked for a photograph but couldn't find anything to help or explain.. 

Its not an empty day, I'm lucky to be with family, two beautiful grandchildren with their smiles laughter and hugs and kisses.. 

Our third grandbabies 1st Birthday today.. and without my amazing family and friends I wouldn't have got this far.. thank you all for being.. just being.. 


But I have a shadow near me, close, a blink of an eye away, and I keep catching my breathe.. 

We all have so much to be thankful for, but there are times like these when we long for one last day with those we've lost.

Here is the place, where shadows play..

TTFN

Marian




No comments: