Monday, January 17, 2022

Having my bath removed and a shower put in this week.. meaning I'm leaving home earlier than I should to get to work! As feels weird being in my house and them working!! 

So now cooking in my car.. figuratively speaking! 

And now, because that was Monday or Tuesday.. it's now Monday.. again.. and bathroom looks amazing.. luxurious in fact! 

Wonderful isn't it! 

I've been to the cinema to watch the new Matrix.. okay, didn't stay to the end.. went to watch another movie but was only in Spanish and wanted to see it in original format.. 

So Matrix was what we saw.. I have to admit only saw the first many moons ago and this although started good.. for me, I lost the plot somewhere.. and having to get up early for work the next door.. left the last two people in there.. 

By the by there was only six to start! 

Yesterday went on a great ride to Ronda.. 

If I look a bit bulky it's because I was wearing three tops under the jacket which also had a fleecy lining, and leggings and jeans under the trousers!! 

But it was a cold day.. 14° without the wind chill!! Two bikes.. 

Saw the processionary caterpillar had been busy around GaucĂ­n.. which is odd.. usually they are making their way to the pine forests around late February to March.. maybe even April..

But their nests were numerous in the pine trees in that area.. standing out so brighty.. 

Saw three storks flying around the inland area towards Sotogrande.. 

Had a coffee in Ronda.. loads of bikes on the roads.. day before had been cloudy and cooler and today the same.. 


Below the man and boy at the forest between Yunquera and Ronda.. 


Must have hundreds of the same view!

More to tell! 

Oh yes! 

I tripped up the stairs at home, again, but be nearly a year since I did it before.. didn't learn from the experience, obviously.. it's much better now, but still an obvious shiner!

First photo.. the morning after!

And then the next day..

Still have the red now.. so silly.. made me feel nervous for a few days walking!

Okay amigos! 

M.



No comments: