Thursday, March 24, 2022



And today we have sand again! Another sand cloud! Car looks like I have driven the Dakar Rally!

Also my house has locked me out again, not in yet!


By chance, fluke.. saw a jewel beetle pop up on a pop-up.. 

It was little though, just a couple of centimetres, not like the 4/5cms gorgeous bug that I had on my back five years ago up in Ronda, in the photograph... before a waiter gleefully killed it right in front of my friend and I, to our horror! But now I read he is a destructor!  This one too big to be the ash tree killer! But he's still a borer! 

So beautiful, so deadly, so still a killer of trees and trees we need for our planet.. 


Yesterday a trip to Malága.. and Colacao.. this came after.. the coffee and Dime cake in Ikea! 


Now, need to gain access to my house, and give it a damn good telling off!

M.



No comments: