Friday, March 04, 2022


The terrace is looking better now.. it's been going through a tough time.. 


I am getting garden furniture up here when I can.. table chairs and maybe a sofa type thing.. the old BBQ makes a good fire pit..


The other day walking back home came across the clothes seller.. he used to come up our street along with the meat man, and the fish man.. now it's only the bread and the knife sharpening men that come along.. 

My mom died twelve years ago today.. I can't believe how long it's been.. I can't believe how I am still living without her, still needing her.. 

I wasn't the easiest of daughters I know.. and even if she didn't always like me I always knew she loved me..

I remember the first few years.. rereading my Blog, those last week's, even though it hurt me more I needed to remember every moment..

I don't read it now, nor have I for probably five years.. 

Still at six (seven here), I will be thinking of just one place at that one time.. 

M.
 

No comments: