Friday, June 17, 2022


CT scan today! Woop woop! Had to drink this 1½ litres of Berium beforehand and then an intravenous injection during.. which had all sorts of weird effects on me!! 

It was down in Fuengirola in the area where the first appartment was I nearly bought, nearly twenty years ago(!), it's a nice little bario down there, a nice atmosphere.. I just really like it there.. 

Unfortunately the CD burner was working, but for me no! So it's going straight to doc and I can't examine it first! 

Sods law eh! 

Last night in a dream I was in deep water.. literally.. standing or maybe floating in deep water.. clear water.. and I didn't panic inwas Happy there.. enjoying the weirdness of it all.. Not at all worrying about no oxygen! 

Then I was out of the water standing near it.. and jumped back in, and again, enjoyed the strange feeling of being in the deep clear water.. 

Yes I've definitely looked up the meaning of that dream! As the obvious 'in too deep' was what came to mind...

But there were other things...

And TBH I was just happy in the dream.. in the water.. 

M.







No comments: