Tuesday, June 14, 2022

In the doctors surgery this morning.. organising a CT Scan.. think this guy waited way too long!

Friday evening went to the feria is Marbella.. was way.. WAY!! Toooo busy, music entertainment food .. every few steps something different in all those categories! 

Way too much for me! 

But found a lovely restaurant and ate lamb chops, the best I may have eaten in Spain for many many years..they were fat and juicy.. big chips and fresh crisp veggies!

A restaurant called Medium Rare .. bloody wonderful!

The fires burning near Pujerra, Ronda direction.. could see the smoke for kilometres around, the water planes back and forth to the coast, and coming home to land back in Malaga later each evening..

And Plaza Alta near my house, the jacaranda trees shedding their purples blossoms.. 

Saturday went to Bar Los Tony's Chiringuito down at Elveria and followed up with drinks at Cabopino Port.. 

Sunday lunch in Malaga..

The hottest June since I have been here..

Twenty years this year..

How can that even be possible? 20 years? Viente aƱos?

Twenty years ago I left Mercedes-Benz, twenty years ago I did a short stint for Subaru before leaving the UK.. 

Yes, we had three years in Wales during this time, but our home and hearts we left here..

I might mention this twenty years anniversary again of course, or I wouldn't be me!

M.


And remember, every forever is right now! This moment, and the next.. these are our forever moments mis amigos.. 

All we really ever have is now









 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you marian many blessings and much love to you, we speak of Franco often xx

Anonymous said...

Twenty years how fantastic. It's 16 for us since we made Spain our home. Much love as always ❤️