Monday, November 07, 2022

 

Friday morning picking up a colleague.. beautiful view of the low cloud cover over the Sierra de Mijas.. 

Looked better from further down the road but obviously couldn't take a photograph..

These two photographs are, very poor standard! And the cross light in the one above makes no sense, no sun coming in, the light emanates from the ceiling anyway, not the door way.. 

Anyways! My over active imagination seeing weird stuff! 


These are of my new lights! LED lights, they start down in the dining room and come up through the stairwell and ran out exactly on the wall above the living room door! As though perfectly measured! 

They look great! 

Easily pleased really aren't I! 

Had a good weekend, very good actually.

Saturday coffee in town, lunch in Benalmádena pueblo, Saturday evening down to La Cala and a live band which was really good.. at a great venue.. home about midnight before I turned back into my comfies outfit! 

Sunday, yesterday, coffee in the morning, lunch at a friend's with a lovely group of chicas, another coffee out and home..

Lights up and working, beautiful weather and wonderful conversations..

El fin de semana.. muy bueno..

Now another week, off today also, when I refilled my meds box I laughed to myself wondering what my world will be like by the last days meds in the box.. 

Who knows? No one knows.. least of all me.

It's a bad week, a sad week of a memory the 10th being the lowest point, day, of my entire life.

Yet I keep breathing and yes, laughing and hoping.. 

M.

No comments: