Thursday, November 10, 2022

Worse day of my life..

Today, this day, this date.. does not get better.

It truly is the worse day of my life.. To be told by the man who is your world that his days are numbered .. that memory that feeling, can't be erased.

Maybe it should, or could? lesson in severity. But so far every year now I relive it. 

I still have the awful thoughts I had on that day.

I sit here now, where I scattered Franco..  the sun still shines, the earth still turns and I wonder 'how dare it.'

M.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong Marian, love and hugs sent on this tough day. Andy & Tanya xx

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel,sending you love Chrissie xxx

Anonymous said...

It doesn’t get better, it just gets different because slowly, very slowly, you learn to cope with it. Don’t fight it because you’ll never win.

Ultreya said...

Thank you both, love you mxxx

Ultreya said...

Thank you Chrissie.. love mxxx

Ultreya said...

Thank you.. just wish, just sometimes can't handle it.. thank you for this mx