Sunday, December 18, 2022

Good ten kilómetros walk yesterday afternoon... Under three hours... Sounds like a long time, but obviously I stopped way too many times..

I stopped for goats.. I stopped for dozens of motorbikes.. and a few cyclists...

I stopped to take photographs also, of course 

Trying not to repeat the many I have taken up there before.. 

Very difficult.. 

These hollyoak acorns were burnt in the fire from the summer... 

There was a lot of charred material on the road and undergrowth... 

Lots of sands from the sandstorms also

Coming down the sun was setting behind the mountain.. beautiful..

The sea seen around the Malaga port area

And a beautiful olive fallen from the tree..

Today, this morning I went to the market, was a lovely sunny day and good to be out.. after helping out a neighbor I have had to catch up with the two Christmas movies I always watch.. Love Actually and It's a Wonderful Life.. habits are strange aren't they? Meant to be broken too maybe.

Both movies are heart warming, but my mood now gone from okay to way down low... 

But it is what it is, isn't it.. 

I have to watch DVDs downstairs.. bit uncomfortable now I've moved the sofabed and dining table around.. 

Must have done it this year, because last year I had the sofa here when it was New Years.. 

I haven't been totally focused on either movies.. and have grazed my way through some snacks and an early dinner.. my last cannaloni, need to make some more soon.

Yesterday I planted some seeds and babies from a plant I have that keeps on having them!

Seeds were just thrown and probably will never come to anything, but this damp weather will feed their needs hopefully.

And I think lighting the fire might be a good idea right now... 

M.



 

No comments: