Friday, December 16, 2022

 


Starting today with a song The Waterboys Lonesome Old Wind

I have an in-house (car) DJ and he, my colleague, picks at random a new CD most weeks..

The other day one just fell out, again, randomly and I'd never heard it before, or if I had it had been a long time..

I checked a track yesterday and found it was The Waterboys.. So Franco's CD.

'How Long Will I Love You' was one of Franco's favourite songs, and one I chose for his funeral..

I hope you listen to the link above, I never know if you listen to my random pieces.. 

I love this song now, and I think should definately be added to my playlist!

The drive down as far as I am now, on my way to work and picking up colleague.. was raining in Alhaurín but not once around the mountain, but all in black and white... No color yet.. Just music.

Yesterday at work was the busiest! Quiet until my break, then just as I started a zoom call for a dear lost friend of mine... After his funeral, it was beautiful, people talking about him.. 

But I was unable to attend the whole the service.. sadly..

Then it was full on until 5!!! Incredible, I got home, did what I had to then hit my bed by half nine... Knocked out!

M.


No comments: