Sunday, October 06, 2024


Saturday, yesterday, walked down memory lane..

First the nonexistent phone booth where I used to call my mom...

Then walked over to El Zoco, above..


The Almond Tree.. that was... 


And the Duplex above...

A friend saw me standing here.. I guess I was just standing looking lost, because she called out.. 'are you lost' and I suppose in a kind of way I was...

She came over we talked briefly and after a hug I walked back .. an angel when I needed one...

Spent the rest of the afternoon and evening out, drank all much, but had a great time, suffered somewhat this morning and rested and hydrated and now, at ten at night I feel fit as a fiddle! 

I have one week left at work, but just one actual working day, Thursday shall be my last.

Then I fly away on the 18th...

The Bonelli eagle migrating again...

M.

I wanted a poem here..
But seems just more from me to say..

I may be leaving but I shall always remain

My memories will carry on here, moments like video recordings, will repeat in my absence 

All the places I have been
All the friends I have made
All the sunsets and sunrises

The laughter and tears 

I will leave a large part of myself here, in my last chapter 

And take the next chapter with me, opening with a flourish, a new exciting bright amazing road lays ahead

Take my hand friends, let's leap!



No comments: