Tuesday, October 15, 2024



When I came out of the apartment this morning I thought, where's my car? Gone now... 

Then I thought, 'have I left the lights on?' 

I remember doing that after I'd had such a bad road accident, News Years day, 1994... 

I thought my car lights were on, and kept walking up to the garage behind the house to check...

My car had been written off, it wasn't there.

Sat on the bus as I begun this entry..


Bit of a slow painful journey of a place I've called home since 1988, at least me driving I'm looking at the carriageway and other cars...

This option is just look left, and I'll do the same coming back.. Other side of the road! 


A lady had sat next to me from getting on somewhere, and as we began our journey down the final road to the bus station said to me where is the final stop..

I said afterwards, was she Welsh, she said yes, from Cardiff..

Which opened the conversation, about us living there for three years, she said they were just moving here, I said I was just leaving, they'd been in the states for a few years! 

Amazing how much information in just a two minutes journey! We wished eachother luck in our new adventures and bye...  Gone! 
A flash friend!


Strange photo, shadow of wine, reflection of water glass and base of wine glass..


These last two taken at Da Bruno's in Cabopino on Sunday...

Now I sit awaiting an appointment near where I am having a coffee..

The above photograph just now, it is a truly iconic picture of Spain! Not the bulls, not the beaches, not the beer! 

It is the coffee! And the people watching that takes place whilst consuming it!

M.

Oh why here? Another tatu! Of course!

No comments: