Then he ran off and I forgot about him, as I was getting back to my book.. a movements caught my eye and he was back having approached from behind to reach his tree, a mouthful of grass, sorry! Straw!! he ran up and onto the bough above me, then started dropping bits on my head! Lols so funny!
I left him to it then.. give the little chap some space!
But was honestly just so cute! I feel I connected with him! Lols
This was Friday last week, wednesday we had our eclipse, 92% más o menos.. Went to pub near the tram line, took eclipse glasses, and fibres out we were the only people that had! So shared them for others to see .. shame I didn't, couldn't, take a good photograph, but was good to see, nonetheless.
Thursday morning I had my first grief therapy session.. It was interesting, I have another tomorrow.. I think my biggest problem is I have no problem with talking about stuff, well, those who come and go or come and stay here, reading my pages, over the last twenty five years have seen plenty of sad, painful, very emotional times from me, with me..
But maybe hearing someone else's view of my life, who doesn't know me, is constructive without fear of hurting me, or and of course has professional training..
I don't know, I guess over the hour I spilled a lot of things, and with our friends bits come out here and there over time, and things happening there and then, of course.
Still was a strange day, lots of emotional spilling out in the morning, then my call companion call in the afternoon, where I am someone else's listening ear..
M.
The best memories we make are those we see with our eyes and feel with our hearts.. ©MB




No comments:
Post a Comment