Saturday, July 07, 2018


And while away at work went on a working visit to the south Devon coast, a small town I'd never been to before...


Very pretty, the weather outstandingly good, well, the whole time I have been here in England actually!


It's been in the high 20's low 30's every single day! Amazing! But then it's bringing land fires, everything is so dry now.


There is a cliff edge here, it's falling into the sea every day I think, because the cliff is made of red rock/earth, and the sea was red every day! By different measures...


It was a good journey down and back, great getting out on the open road and driving...

One bad thing was I witnessed a massacre!! Well, a solo killing!! Being dramatic here I know, but it was a visual thing I shall never forget! Out in the back patio area I heard a commotion, a seagull was slaughtering a baby pigeon! At the stage I saw it a wing had been practically chewed off but the poor thing was still fighting for its life!! It was awful, it was the worse thing...

And the seagulls were attacking people with ice-creams on the promenade, dive-bombing the ices!! People were waving them away, and then eating the ice-cream, I'm thinking, they wouldn't if they knew where these seagulls had had their beaks!!!

Saw another dead baby pigeon back here yesterday... Funny, was only saying the other day, "never see baby pigeons!"


No comments: