Saturday, July 07, 2018

Travelling Road


Of course at work, can't give exact locations, but flower photographs aplenty!

I know also I should be apologising again at my tardiness of writing, but I've been tired, long days, and well just not felt like writing... Maybe I'll improve! Lol!


I am in an exceedingly beautiful location, between Cheltenham and somewhere... In the Cotswolds...


Surrounded by amazing gardens and learning more about plants than I expected too!

I've made cherry preserve, and gooseberry jam!



At a nearby steam train station last weekend I saw two groups of five red arrows do a low fly by!

Last night a little muntjac deer in the garden... The evening before a friendly, can they be otherwise? Hedgehog passed by!

There are redkites being chased by swallows protecting their nests...

(A thousand million flies and spiders!) Not bothered!

The 2018 World Cup Football on TV, some good, some more like a wrestling match!!

My wonderful stay with my family starting to feel so long ago already...


No comments: