Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Early morning post today, I hear you, makes a pleasant change! Lol to even blog!

So, okay when did I last post amigos? Oh yes, the 18th and I was feeling pretty low..  It has been a strange week since I've been back home, I'm either sky high or down in a mire... The Pipsters not been good, and I feel just so far away from... from my life.

Just when I feel steady, the tatonic plates beneath my feet start to move; do I keep making wrong turns, wrong decisions? I need to throw out my anchor and hope it catches on solid ground.

I am so full of stupid sayings and quotes! Do you remember I used to write bits of copied, sorry, purloined poetry each Blog... Happy days.

So, okay, yesterday I went to the coast with a friend, bought a few bits, but it was more about giving time and sharing a good morning, having a laugh, I cried too, in the car going down, lol... But back to laughter and we had a good morning!

Today I'm meeting up with an ex Mercedes Benz colleague and his wife, down near Marbs!! Lol... Love calling Marbella Marbs now, don't know why, it's so anti what I would have done in the past maybe?

We always have a good catch up, I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

And tomorrow a double coffee date, first down at Calahonda with an old neighbor, then up to Coín with a friend who helped out when we needed her too...

I have funny photographs from a street I walk the Pipster, passed this telegraph pole for 13 years! Never noticed it until last week!!



The wooden post itself is just strapped to a small section of concrete!!



Yet supporting a whole network of cables! You've got to love it!


No comments: