Saturday, September 07, 2019

Back in Blighty!


Me, black and white is so good! Helps in so many ways! Lol

Below a view of a harbor on my travels, Almeria coast...

My friend came out for a wonderful weeks visit and we came here.

More photos to follow.


The cove below is another small coastal area about an hour from Malaga, absolutely stunning small beautiful village, not ruined by over population of tourists or high risers.. the town is small, all one needs, I think in the 60's it could have been an artists colony.. just how it makes me feel..


Went to a great quirky bar.. nothing from outside, music pulled people in.. the first night a live band and people just danced where they stood, including me..  Great atmosphere.



Went back another night, no music, but back outside a wonderful place to sit and relax...



TTFN
Marian

No comments: