Saturday, September 14, 2019

Lol so last post headed back in blighty.. because I am! Although not for long...

I flew into East Midlands last week, a couple of days with son, then off to work in Cardiff area...

Placement was not as expected, and I now know that I have my limitations now with what my head can take.

So first time ever I pulled out, had a bit of a nightmare leaving at 7pm taking a bus into Cardiff... And expecting a hotel room anywhere in Freshers week!

So wandering around hotels in the fast fading light wasn't much fun! Talking to son he suggested I get a train and they will meet me.. I did, they did! Unexpected visit to Swindon!!! And walking out of the station seeing a car the same as theirs I messaged.. "here I am!" and walking to get in a message came through.. "3 minutes!" So I nearly got in wrong car!! Lol

I have been staying here now since Tuesday night..  we went to the zoo yesterday!

London Zoo, and not been there for donkeys years!







Some, just a few random Zoo pics...

Seeing the news today, absolute flooding back home in Alhaurín!! Cars floating down streets and hitting other cars...

Can't believe the weather since I have been away, further up the coast Valencia it's been torrential, and now moved down to us!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: