Thursday, November 04, 2021

Small cat in the house the other evening, the sensor light came on out back, then I heard the fly screen open... I wasn't really worried.. I mean it'd have to be a damn skinny human or ten inch high something at the most to squeeze thru the rejas!

Then along ran this cute puss cat! Meowing towards me, like a long lost friend.. meow meow.. ran to my leg my hand.. so cute! It had a QR code so I knew she was somebody's cat..

She explored the house thoroughly, we had a cuddle and I thought I better put her out, so she didn't get too comfy.. 

She wasn't around anywhere on the terrace so I knew she could get out as easy as she got in.. 

And I missed her...

~~~

Definitely a chill in the air this morning.. 10° in Alhaurín! Blooming heck!

Hands are cold in the house! 

Kidney issue still happening.. guess I better do something tomorrow, can't today.. but tomorrow.. mañana eh.. always mañana, until there isn't.

I can categorically say I was flying from Bristol to Malaga this time five years ago. 

And I hope one day I can Not think of this.. 

It's like I am an old '45 record and I keep on jumping, back.. I run forward, then, jump back again.. on continual play back. Or one of those damn annoying movies where the script jumps back and forth and you, the watcher never knows 'when' you are!

Things need to change, I need to change.

I need to run so fast I can't go back, can't even get the chance to look back.

M.

No comments: