Tuesday, November 09, 2021

November 7

                           

This amazing sunset from a couple of years ago.. still for me a spectacular sight.. 


Flicking through the photo memories with this popping up, I realised as I turned my phone it actually looks like a face... incredible!

Maybe I've said this before? Deja vu happening now..

Been a lovely weekend.. yesterday I took a friend down to his favourite breakfast haunt, The Tudor Rose down at Torremolinos.. still open long weekends going into November, normally closed from October.

Had a wonderful, for me rare.. English breakfast.

Then a walk along the paseo marítimo and back to the car and back to Alhaurín.. 

I then popped to Aldi, a stray dog in the car park as per norm.. I went to give him water but Pippa's old water bottle was broken.. so had to throw it away.. 

Did I tell you I found her old fox toy? It still smelled of her.. I've returned it to where I found it.. 

Later yesterday I met up with another friend and had coffee at a bar recently opened down the road from me.. it used to be a bar, decades ago.. but now reformed reopened and great coffee and tapas!

This morning I went off early to La Trocha market, coffee with another friend and then a.. as my mom would have said.. mooch around the stalls... Cooler undercover, but lovely out in the sunshine..

I tried to go through stuff this afternoon, but only got as far as Tony's basketball certificates!! And year ten reports! And they ended up back in the box.. 

In time eh.. everything in time.

M.

Ships don't sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don't let what's happening around you get inside you and weigh you down.

Unknown

No comments: