Monday, November 15, 2021

 


Not sure what bird this is? Eagle? It's neck looks too long.. and photo here is already zoomed in!

Yesterday I met up with someone selling a headboard.. down a road off the main road on Sierra Gorda.. not turned up there since the last time I collected the Pipster from her holiday location spot..

People were nice.. headboard perfect!

Then to La Trocha market, I had the giggles walking around wondering how the hell I'm going to mount the world's largest headboard on the wall and will it even fit!

Then I saw this massive, like two feet high ceramic/china cat.. it was in a sitting position, gazing up with massive oversized eyes.. it appeared to be staring at a man, whose back was towards me.. as I carried on past, I stopped, the man standing by the stall.. floor based stall.. and he looked like he was staring at the cat staring at him!! He actually didn't move, his face or eyed.. he was literally just staring towards the cat.. which was as it seemed to me, staring back at him... Thankfully my mask hid my by now laughing my head of face! 

Crazy!

Anyways, got home, unloaded headboard! 

And today! 

Doctors as last, my appointment had disappeared off the radar.. now I know why, it is because when I booked it last Monday at 10 a.m. my appointment was actually for an hour and a half later, who knew! I thought it was for today that is why the appointment disappeared from the app and from the website.

So I got to the doctor's on time and waited and told her I thought I had an appointment for today she said it was last week, but still saw me.

Read my blood work from the hospital urgencia three weeks ago, I have a kidney stone!

So I've got an appointment coming with the urologist, two with her.. two different types of pain meds to alternate between every four hours and a medication for the kidney stone..

At least now I know why I'm in so much constant pain, you can imagine where my head was with it all.

M.


No comments: