Monday, April 17, 2023

My small back patio is looking good with flowers and plants now.. 

Just have to remember to water them!

Had lots of days off work this past week, last Sunday went to La Cala with neighbors, we walked a bit, had lunch in a chiranguita on the beach.. then walked to a bar and had a couple of drinks.. 

Really lovely day..

A view from the other morning.. the moon still high in the sky..

Wednesday went to La Cala market, and a bite of lunch afterwards, different chiringuito! Walk about and home afterwards..

Friday went into town to help celebrate a friend's birthday, was a lovely evening, five of us.. beautiful late afternoon and early evening.. 


Gibraltar in the background here.. a few weeks ago.. obviously not from my terrace!! From Cabopino!

Went down the coast yesterday, as far as Torrox on the motorway, then came home via the coastal road as far as Malaga then onto main road and home.. it's a really lovely ride back, seems so different there compared to our stretch of coast, yet just an hour or so away.

I'd been to Caleta last year..and checked exactly when later.. unbelievable coincidence.. it was April 16th last year..

The same date!! How's that for craziness!! 

I've been painting on the terrace, around the back area and up the stairs, up one side and still the other to do.. should have been my mission today, but came home from coffee and I've just chilled! 

Maybe later, after grocery shopping.. maybe not!

It looks so much better, probably not been done for seven or eight years.. I did some prep, but still as I rollered on paint old paint came off also! What a mess! It's difficult painting white on white in brilliant sunshine! Notice the missed bits later in the evening! But at least the sand from last year's sandstorms is being painted out.. until the next one! 

I tried cutting my throat the other night! Unintentionally! I pulled my necklace across in my half sleep, I could feel the star sticking in my neck.. and scratched my throat! Hilarious! 

I'm trying to get my stomach back to working normally! Wondering if it's just the effects of antibiotics every month for fourteen months.. so taking strong probiotics.. did I mention this already!!?? Lols! 

M.

No comments: