Saturday, April 22, 2023


There's been a fly up on the terrace all afternoon, or at least since I've been up here.. he's just this second gone, now I am writing about him! 

He's been doing the square dance waiting for a mate to approach.. 

Some have come and gone, checked him out and moved on! 

I was downstairs for a couple of hours, so give him his due.. he could have got lucky or it could have been two flys! 

Went into town early to have coffee for 8am.. and was home about 10:30.. 

Finished painting the terrace walls and started to take down the bricks on the walls.. I took down one side last year, and have completed, neat the other side..

I've caned up the sweet pea and moved plants over on the other side... 

Looks good, it's so peaceful up here.. 

When the band isn't practicing, when the dogs aren't barking, when... Cuando cuando cuando...

I have recovered from yesterday's mammoth boardwalk walk! Learnt NOT to wear flipflops for long walks, and maybe eat more sooner rather than later.

There has been a fire burning on the Mijas side of our mountain this afternoon.. and I've seen a few fires this side in the Guadalhorce valley, controlled legal fires.. but nonetheless, probably as it's been so dry, not a good idea!! 

Just also heard some rocket fire, but some way away.. 


It is a beautiful evening.. just beautiful 


I'm reading a book I started way too long ago so shall get back to it.. 

Maybe another photograph..

M.

Yes! Here it is.. the grand finale to the day..

Arh! Well okay, two, was zooming in on another helicopter out checking for fires..

And my little fly friend is back

And the grand finale!



No comments: