Wednesday, April 17, 2024


A Maddocks painting above.. 

Me and my moon...

A strange day today... And probably  too late to be Blogging as I should be sleeping, or relaxing before sleeping, not writing! 

But I'm awake happy and smiling! 

This morning on my way to work fueled up and our old neighbor was there! Couldn't believe it! Was wonderful to see her, hugged at the pumps! And chatted briefly then I was off to work... Hadn't seen her for maybe five years, can't remember when she moved exactly..

So now that's four people I haven't seen for years turning up out of the blue...

But the weirdest thing today was a customer who asked to touch my hair ..

Her husband thought she was being strange I could tell! 

But, well, there we go! An odd request! Happend before, but still, in work!!! 

M.




No comments: