Saturday, April 27, 2024

Nice relaxing afternoon down on the coast, had lunch then a nap, then down to a beach bar for a coffee.. 

Missed a great shot of a sparrow drinking from a flower on one of those palms trees there in the foreground...

But, when it's gone, it's gone...


After a morning of heavy rain it's turned out to be a beautiful afternoon and evening..


Listening to my Theme tune Spotify play list, presently playing Terry Jacks Seasons in the Sun..

Which actually is strange after a conversation just now... About dads...

Didn't get to go the supermarket this morning, but hey ho!

Feel there is more to say, but I think I'll just relax and listen to the music... 

On Nights in White Satin now... The Moody Blues, when I bought this album from PRP records in town, when I was 15... It skipped a bit on only this track, so I took it back and they tried it on their shop deck and it played fine! So, forever my album skipped a bit! 

M.

No comments: