Wednesday, March 10, 2021


Caught on camera the other day.. a wood pigeon minding his own business.. was sitting on the wire.. until the squirrel came along...


And here.. squirrel head down tail straight.. perfect aerodynamics.. but, too late.. bird had flown..

Okay, what's been happening.. I tried I think unsuccessfully to register at a local surgery near my quarentine residence.. 

Have been here nearly two weeks and third surgery later, registered, but still not showing on the system to get my vaccine.

I am enigma it seems... Called 119 till I'm exhausted, online link is worn out.. even complained on the very busy, NHS phone line.

I'll keep you posted, but will be surprised if I get it here now.

Also, on another downside, need another pair of glasses.  Booked appointment with Specsavers.. usually use them, at least my records show up at all the places I've been with them.

Seems to chronic eye infection I had last June, did more harm than I realized, my left eye prescription hasn't changed for at least four years.

My right eye been the same up until April last year.. when I had a checkup.

Now it's not.. completely not.

The eye clinician said at the UHC (Coventry), that I could have lost my sight if I'd not contacted them when I did..

And it was only being told to get it checked professionally that I did.. third eye infection in so many months.. I just left it.

Now it's very blurry.. So looking forward to my new glasses, but wondering if I should get it checked thoroughly when I'm home. If I can.

Enough already, I have enough to concern me.

TTFN
Marian




No comments: