Saturday, March 13, 2021

Well here I am, under two weeks left here.. 

Mother's Day tomorrow here in England, not Spain or the states.. 

Just popped my head out for some cold air.. it's a beautiful evening, dark skies with stars glinting brightly..

My little poem I so often say from my terrace..

Star light 

Star bright 

First star I see tonight

Wish I may, wish I might 

Get the wish I wish tonight..

Trouble typing, tired and eyes sore, be glad to get my new glasses a week tomorrow..

I feel I should have lots to say, I usually do!

But long days and unsettled sleep.. it's funny nothing actually keeping me awake, but for some reason sleep isn't easy here at all.

Maybe the Feng Shui is all wrong.. 

Actually I know very little really about the Feng Shui practices.. but maybe it is something to do with the direction.. 

I'm facing North is all I do know.. 

Random picture of me taken in the states.. probably seems very familiar! Even talking about the dress!

Okay should I delete?

TTFN

Marian







No comments: