Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Here in this placement, it's difficult, I can't tell you anything obviously.. data protection.

But, I want to say how we learn from others, everyone has such an interesting story to tell.. 

We all effect eachother in different ways, she said something, which I can't say, but made me think of things I said to my mom.. how I wish I could take back some of the not so nice things, or things misunderstood..or how I spoke to her.. I explained to this to this lady, how had I said it, I wouldn't have meant it badly, or with any malice.. just the way we say things can sound harsh sometimes.

That daughters may say things to their moms, without thinking about how they might sound.. 

Some things are always remembered, and we need to remember to say the right thing in the right way.. or say nothing at all.

And of course, not just to mom's.. to eachother, all of us.

Today linking this Lee Dewyze, Horizon track. from the movie Dare to Dream, love the movie and love this song.. Just because..

I have been, and am so exhausted, but last night I slept so much better than the night before.. I don't exactly feel rested, but at least it was better.

Seemed to hear footsteps when no one outside the previous night; and then the other day during my break I thought someone had come in, a friend of hers, and expected.. I sensed someone, felt them move from the entrance to the living room. Heard no words, no one said hello, thought lady asleep, person just waiting.. 

Then, ten minutes later heard friend arrive, call 'hello' and get an answer.. 

I felt a chill through my bones!! 

So weird, and doesn't help when trying to rest, or sleep.

TTFN

Marian



No comments: