Saturday, July 03, 2021

Eighth day, so second PCR test sent off to be tested then freedom on Sunday..

Not good day today and shouldn't be writing on here... 

Had a migraine today, still have.. so maybe finish this tomorrow..


And now tomorrow it is!

I am better, goodness knows what caused that yesterday.. I'm not a food triggered migraine sufferer.. yes maybe hormones, when I had them! But as my beautiful amazing aunt in Queens pointed out to me when I but in my 30's.. when the hormones have gone so will the migraines! She was correct, of course!

So who knows.. 

But better now! Still housebound, had a call yesterday during my distress from . gov, to enquire my whereabouts etc etc.. 

Now awaiting result and freedom tomorrow..or rather Monday morning, been advised against running screaming down the street at midnight plus one minute in an act of freedom!

I dreampt this morning I was a DJ.. and my Pippa was with me.. amongst my other always weird and very entertaining night-time dream life.

I have a song here to listen to.. 

Rag n Bone Man - Alone 

M.

No comments: