Sunday, July 18, 2021

So another day.. another dime..

Can you see what's falling around here.. it's like snow the pollen from the trees..

Trying to figure out why I have such bad backache.. it could actually be sat here in this park.. no benches here have backs, they want people to sit, but not for long! And making my back muscles work .. mmm okay yes I suppose it's okay then!! 

Sunday today, getting through, unexpectedly, maybe I'm stronger than I give myself credit for, but feel more that I am doing harm to my mind, mentally this is so bad, the placement I mean..

Then quote below pops up in my inbox.. so here I am trying and trying and keeping on going. For now.

Oh and it was my birthday yesterday, probably stands high above other worse birthdays, I had two cards, one from clients and one from another support worker, who facilitates my breaks.. and I bought two cakes the day before, a carrot cake and a chocolate cake, maybe told you this already, I don't know.. the carrot one seemed most popular so I had chocolate cake yesterday after dinner, small slice eaten standing up and quickly..

Thankfully lots of messages and calls on my break..

And a song sent via Facebook, which actually summed my day up perfectly..let me get the link now..

C'est la vie by Robbie Nevil

They have my hair, or so I have theirs? And the words! Perfect!

M.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

No comments: