Wednesday, July 28, 2021


This is the wonderful cake from Smithy's Acocks Green, on the Yardley road..

Not sure if this link will work..

Was thinking the other day, I always GoogleMap all the food I have out, I review and promote places I've enjoyed good food.. but don't usually say to much on my Blog, then I see Bloggers who do! And I thought, so should I!

I am so tired, beyond tired actually and seem to have lost weight which is a first at work. A week tomorrow I'm off, and then home soon after.. 

Last few nights I've heard fireworks, they seem a long way away they sound, or it could be my nurons firing!

I feel a poem should be next, but just too exhausted.

Just heard this on a series I'm watching, Wet Hot American Summer, 10 years on.. 

Sorry if song sounds sad.. just tired..  and Eddie Brickell and the New Bohemians.. says it all!

M.




No comments: