Thursday, July 15, 2021

On placement now.. that's all I can say, for so many reasons...

Still, yesterday I found a green park, not massive, but lots of tracks and a river and the canal..


Three weeks today and I'm off.. stronger and more capable than I thought I was..  Although not out of the woods yet.. 

Things are never what they seem, and wrong information can be very misleading.. 

And that's enough of the metaphors!


These photographs all taken in the park by the way.. of course.. My first day I walked to town and the supermarket.. That won't happen again will have to buy only from the local 'expensive' store..



I even got followed by a police car yesterday!? I was maybe walking too slowly in a nice street.. swinging my bottle of 7Up.. 

And gazing around.. I was tired and enjoy the air without rushing about.. 

Before I go.. again,. please read in web page now and again please.. 

Thank you..

Promoting the hell on WhatsApp.. and here now!

M.

No comments: