Thursday, October 07, 2021

Beautiful day.. a very pleasant 27°.. 5pm in the afternoon...

I'm in the bar next to the garage we bought our car.. it's being serviced.. I had a full medical yesterday.. with work. And my every two year mammogram is next Friday! 

All this stuff has to be done I guess doesn't it, I know, just wish it could happen without me worrying about it somehow..

I'm reading a book about trauma did I tell you? It's very good, most of us have been effected by traumatic situations, some of us take them harder than others? Or when added up make more of an impact on our lives.. I continually get flashbacks, some thing or some vision comes back to me like a punch to my stomach, and I can hardly breathe, I need to get this fixed. I can't imagine these things happening for the rest of my life? 

And as I sit here, a human meal for the common fly, I have to remind myself how very lucky I am, here, my family, my friends.. yet still I sigh and contemplate a different life.

My coffee..


And the translation..

I like it.. Sadly.

M.

No comments: